jami

Re: [Ring] IPad video chat

From: Óvári
Subject: Re: [Ring] IPad video chat
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:20:06 +1000

Hi Monika,

Looks like your request has been added at:

https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-client-ios/issues/13

You might like to add yourself to this issue.

What do you think?

Thank you

On 15/08/18 10:24, Monika Acosta wrote:
Hey Ring,

I really like your app. Its great. I use it on my iPad and the only thing I figured frustrated is that I can't get rid of the little rectangular that shows me. Its really distracting and I'd like to turn it off but still send the video chat out. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Monika