jami

Re: [Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)

From: Gregoire Olivier
Subject: Re: [Ring] GSoC Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:39:47 +0200

****Week 3****

This week, I finished to setup my project, for real this time. I had problems with launching the daemon in an event loop and other setups. My mentor, Mr. Roguez helped me for that part, because it’s a bit tricky when you don’t know the daemon very well (he merge my patch in order to easily integrate these modifications under it).

My actual patch is here: https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/#/c/7167/3

I did two new tests about the outgoing calls, so that will permit to check all the states of it with different scenarios.

I began to work on incoming calls too.

Next week, I will try to finish all the sip tests. If I finish all this, I will work on the integration of the tests in Jenkins.