rfid-privacy

[Rfid-privacy] Invitation to submit papers to ARES 2006 20-22 April 2006

From: Manh Tho
Subject: [Rfid-privacy] Invitation to submit papers to ARES 2006 20-22 April 2006, Vienna, Austria - SUBMISSION DEADLINE DECEMBER 15TH, 2005
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 00:22:16 +0100

Dear colleague,

I would like to encourage you to submit a contribution to "The First International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security - ARES 2006 and/or its workshops which will take place in Vienna, April 20-22, 2006 in cooperation with AINA 2006. Further information could be found at ARES website: www.ares-conf.org

Furthermore please motivate your staff members and colleagues to submit their research results which fit to the goal of the conference of bridging the gap between theory and practice in the various aspects of dependability.

My apologize for multiple copies due to cross postings. I am looking forward to your submission and seeing you in Vienna.

Best regards,

Dr. Nguyen Manh Tho,

ARES 2006 Workshop Co-chair/DAWAM 2006 Co-Chair
Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems,
Vienna University of Technology,
Favoritenstraße 9-11/188 A-1040 Vienna, Austria,
Tel.: +43-1-58801-18862,
Fax: +43-1-58801-18899,
email: address@hidden