repo-criteria-discuss

Re: A+ 0

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: A+ 0
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:16:23 -0700

Codeberg DOES pass that criteria I think. There are no third-party requests, they actually care about this sort of thing. I know that some extreme sticklers found some reason to complain about Codeberg and cloudflare something related to https://blog.codeberg.org/on-the-cloudflare-tor-takedown.html or whatever, I don't know. Some few people got mad about something. But when I go to Codeberg, the important thing is I see zero requests to any other domains. Whatever offloading they do (if any), it does not happen on the client side.