[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup localization project

From: Wladimir Schäfer
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup localization project
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:45:17 +0100

Hello everyone,

I created a localization project for rdiff-backup on zanata:

Be welcome to join it any time!

There is not much jet, just the manuals and I please the developers to
think about using gettext strings in the python code so we can get a
nice localized version of great rdiff-backup tool someday.

Not sure about license/copyright and all that stuff, but if that is an
issue, or you have something to say, do not hesitate, you know my
email-adress. Thank you.

Best regards.