Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Still maintained?

From: Dominic Raferd
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Still maintained?
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:51:59 +0000

I am still reading the list and actively using rdiff-backup, which
works well. However it seems to be effectively unmaintained and has
been for some time. I don't do python sadly. It would be great if
someone such as Patrik could take it on (as he has done so well for
rdiffweb, which provides a browser-based viewer/file retriever for
rdiff-backup archives).