Re: [rdiff-backup-users] crash in gzip.py

From: Andrea Cozzolino
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] crash in gzip.py
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:13:23 +0100

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Lew Wolfgang <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/13/2015 04:03 AM, Andrea Cozzolino wrote:

BTW, since rdiff-backup hasn't been updated since 2009, I started to
look around for an alternative.  Alas, rdiff-backup's capabilities seem
to be unique.  I wonder what will happen to it when python 2.x finally
goes away?

Hi Lew, I understand your worries but I have used it for more that 10
years and this was my first problem, so I'll stick to it.

LLaP, Andrea
Necessity is the mother of invention ... MacGyver is the father!
La necessità è madre dell'invenzione ... MacGyver è il padre!