[rdiff-backup-users] Remove the latest accidentally created backup

From: Marcin Zajączkowski
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Remove the latest accidentally created backup
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:31:35 +0100

I accidentally run rdiff-backup without a FUSE partition mounted within
a directory which was backed up. Because of that I've got 5GB diff with
removed data. In the next backup as expected I got +5GB with "new"
(almost the same) files. I would like to remove/regress/revert the bad
backup and do it again.

Is there a way to remove the latest backup (instead of --remove-older-than)?