Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Files Missing In Backup Resulting in Update Err

From: Dominic Raferd
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Files Missing In Backup Resulting in Update Error
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:27:57 +0100

Marijn,

My guess is that it is something to do with gfs2, there doesn't seem to be much experience of this with rdiff-backup.

Please let us know if Mike's patch works for you, as this would suggest it might have wider applicability.

If not, is it possible for you to run rdiff-backup the other way around i.e. run rdiff-backup on the destination (with local gfs2) pulling from remote ext4 source? And/or try it with --no-eas and/or -no-acls.

Dominic