Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup detects that many files has change

From: Attila Strba
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup detects that many files has changed - cifs mount
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:29:46 +0200

Hi Markus,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem. Currently we arre running a daily full backup, and try to live with it (it takes 5 h instead of 3-5minutes). I guess it has to do with the Samba shares. I am still hoping that I can find a solution. If I can't find any prehaps I will move to Unison.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Attila Strba, PhD

Tel: +49 (0) 89 442 30 68-32 | Fax  (0) 89 442 30 68-14
Grillparzerstr. 10 | D-81675 Muenchen

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen | HRB 151897
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Georg Hutter