Re: [rdiff-backup-users] permission denied error when making backups

From: Duk
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] permission denied error when making backups
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Welloki,

Thank you very much for your help! I finally managed to do it :) effectively
I was missing the "sudo rdiff-backup ...." statement in the
ssh/authorized_keys now everything goes fantastic.

As well I found a tutorial it helped me to clarify me a bit more, I leave
the link here in case someone needs it:

http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/reliability/backup/using-rdiff-backup-remote.xml
http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/reliability/backup/using-rdiff-backup-remote.xml

Thanks again Weloki, happy backup :)