Re: [rdiff-backup-users] ListError when using sudo

From: Stefaans Mostert
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] ListError when using sudo
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:14:10 +0200 (SAST)

Is this on all files owned by root or just some?

Stefaans Mostert
Bytes Connect Back Office Engineer
Bytes Connect - Back Office
Tel: +27112895317 Mobile: +27844634590 Email: address@hidden
Website: www.multichoice.co.za

“MultiChoice Africa (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider. FSP license number 11514.” THINK GREEN - CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.