[rdiff-backup-users] Development Status & Git/SVN

From: Randy Syring
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Development Status & Git/SVN
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:14:46 -0400

I saw a thread a month or two ago that discussed the absence of Andrew Ferguson and the possibility of moving the code to SVN/Git. Has there been any further discussion on this on or off list? FWIW, my preference would be to import the code history into git and then put the project on github.

--
Randy Syring

"Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory
of God." 1 Cor 10:31