[rdiff-backup-users] Problem with the Win32 client

From: Omen
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem with the Win32 client
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:38:17 -0400

Hi guys, I am running Windows 7 64bit on this machine. When trying to run
rdiff-backup I get the following error message:

C:\Users\User>rdiff-backup
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\py2exe\boot_c
e>
ImportError: No module named linecache
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<install zipextimporter>", line 1, in <modu
ImportError: No module named zipextimporter
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "rdiff-backup", line 20, in <module>
ImportError: No module named rdiff_backup.Main

Does anyone know what is going on here? I copied rdiff-backup.exe to the
C:\Windows\system32 folder as I believe its in my PATH. I can confirm I have
the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 redistributable installed.