[rdiff-backup-users] fix for error when trying to clean up a full filesy

From: John Soros
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] fix for error when trying to clean up a full filesystem
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:23:57 +0100

Here (attached) is a quick fix i applied to rdiff-backup so i didn't have to
start the backup all over, my disk got full and we are (unfortunately) still
not using lvm.
I am not sure as to the cleanliness of the patch, but it seems to be working
fine, hopefully this can be helpful, as i think having a disk full with rdiff-
backup is a PITA...