Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff 1.3.4

From: Josh Nisly
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff 1.3.4
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:10:22 -0500

You appear to be using an unofficial version built from CVS. Is this the case?

I plan to look into these errors at some point, but have not yet had a chance to.

JoshN

Self biasresistor wrote:
Hello i want to know if there are other users of the 1.3.4 version on a Linux ditrib on this mailing list,because i have several problem and i am not able to find correct sollution. And no one is answering me,maybe i am the only one using this new versions ;)
Thanks