Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on WinXP, how to set up batch fil

From: Dominic
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on WinXP, how to set up batch file
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:52:14 +0000

Pieter Donche wrote:
I want to make rdiff-backups of WinXP directories to a remote FreeBSD system.
May I take this opportunity to introduce my TimeDicer batch file which does this. You can find it at http://www.timedicer.info. It is not yet fully polished, but it does work. I would be grateful for contributions/suggestions/testing. At present it is only tested for a Windows XP client OS.

Regards

Dominic