Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Charset problem windows->linux backup

From: Gregy
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Charset problem windows->linux backup
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:43:48 +0100

Hi Andrew,
I am using native rdiff-backup.exe with plink.exe as ssh client. I
followed this guide
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/BackupFromWindowsToLinux .
The codepage 1250 is default with my windows localization and I am
really not sure how to alter it or convince english/other windows to
use it. If you need however to have access to windows machine which
uses it I might be able to give it to you.

Restore works fine probably becouse it is through the same 'distorted
glasses' :)