RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?

From: Lucas Burdick
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:32:00 -0800

Hmm,

That may be it, because the zgrep command turns up SHA1 digests in some of the files.  Honestly, I have only been using rdiff-backup for a year, I don’t think I had any of the 1.0.x versions but I obviously did.

So there IS some SHA1 info….do I have to blow away my whole backup and re-do it to get the rest of the files done?