RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?

From: Lucas Burdick
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 14:26:33 -0800

1.)    Testing server started by:  ssh -C host_backup rdiff-backup --server

Server OK

2.)    File ACCPACPL.PIF

  Type reg

  Size 967

  ModTime 912875522

  Uid xxx

  Uname source_username

  Gid yyy

  Gname source_groupname

  Permissions 486

Looks like I’m missing my digest

3.)    Yes, run on the mirror side.  I run it like

rdiff-backup –verify /path/to/mirror/

Is this correct?  Maybe that’s my problem?  I just couldn’t find any usage information.

Do I have to enable the SHA1 digest storage somehow?