RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?

From: Lucas Burdick
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] SHA1 checksums missing?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:50:34 -0800

Sorry, I should have clarified:

The source host is a Samba server.  This is data for a Windows based software package.  Would this have something to do with it? The other host, that also has these errors, is a linux based mail server.  They are just .eml files basically, interacting with an Outlook interface.

$ rdiff-backup host_backup::/path/to/source /path/to/mirror

I have a .ssh config file that identifies host_backup to login to the remote source.  These jobs are run from crontab.