[rdiff-backup-users] manual.html out of date

From: Dominic
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] manual.html out of date
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:46:09 +0000

I'm new to rdiff-backup - what a great program, my thanks to all who work on it!

I just wanted to point out that although the man page that ships with the linux code for Version 1.2.2 is correct, the page at http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup.1.html is old (1.1.13) and missing some important text (the end of the TIME FORMATS section and the heading and first few lines of REMOTE OPERATION section). The manual.html that ships with the Windows version has the same problem.

Or should I report this somewhere else?

Dominic