[rdiff-backup-users] symlinks backed up by rdiff-backup have new current

From: sanyock
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] symlinks backed up by rdiff-backup have new current date
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:50:53 -0800 (PST)

After making a backup using rdiff-backup I compared it to another backup done
by rsync. Comparision was done using rsync too with --dry-run and
--itemize-changes options. rsync reported incorrect time for all symlinks
backed up by rdiff-backup. Symlink date/time has been reset to current time.

Please let me know, how is it possible to force rdiff-backup to keep
original date/time of symlinks.