Re: [rdiff-backup-users] force case-insensitive

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] force case-insensitive
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:42:11 -0500

Hi Oliver,

Did the --override-chars-to-quote option not work for you?

Andrew

On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:43 AM, Toscano2 wrote:

Hello Pavel,

currently you cannot override the auto-detected filesystem abilities, such as case-(in)sensitivity. For me this *was* a problem, too.

I rewrote + added some features to allow 'intermediate' storage hosts (other filesystems than rdiff-backup's SRC and DEST). You can override ANY characters to quote and auto-detected filesystem- features with this via a simple configuration-textfile.

It's feature-complete now, tested locally on Windows (Cygwin) NTFS. But not yet under Linux filesystems and via remote-backup, when this is done, I will submit the patches.

Cheers, Oliver

+ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- |This was sent by address@hidden via Backup Central.