Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Once again: RPath instance has no attribute 'in

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Once again: RPath instance has no attribute 'inc_compressed'
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:57:56 -0400

On Oct 6, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Peter Schuller wrote:

Hello,

Yes, that bug was not correctly fixed the first time. Fortunately, it
is now fixed correctly in CVS, and will be part of the next release of
rdiff-backup.

Very cool; thanks!

Is the next release expected soon? If not I'll submit a PR to get this
patched in FreeBSD ports; but if the next release is on the horizon
anyway it doesn't really matter.

Yes; I have already gotten good feedback on a testing release. Josh Nisly and I are working on one more patch, which will allow rdiff- backup to recover from a failed initial backup. After that, I will do some more tests and release 1.2.2.

Andrew