Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of native Windows port?

From: Mico Siahaan
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of native Windows port?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I built rdiff-backup 1.2 python binary module for Windows using MinGW. The
module can be downloaded here:
http://www.intermatik.co.id/download/ftp/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.2.0.win32-py2.5.exe
 .You need python 2.5 to make it work.

I also tried to make standalone rdiff-backup distribution with that module so
it can be used without python installed. The result:
http://www.intermatik.co.id/download/ftp/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.2-setup.exe

I haven't tried them many times. It just work for me: to backup my files to
other directory (never try them to make backup to remote server).

regards,