Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of native Windows port?

From: Josh Nisly
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of native Windows port?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:51:42 -0500

The build script is a python script, so you'll need to install python 2.5 to run it. After installing python, open the Visual Studio 2003 command prompt, and run the script from the command prompt (simply type in the path of the script at the command prompt.)

JoshN

Michael Loeckle wrote:
Josh, I have VS 2003 but rarely use it. So, I'm not immediately sure what kind of script this is and how to use it. Would you mind briefly describing how to get this going with VS 2003?

Thanks,

Mike