[rdiff-backup-users] How to backup by checksum/hash comparison

From: Solli Moreira Honorio
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] How to backup by checksum/hash comparison
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 17:29:06 -0300

I do backup of oracle files (hot backup of oracle) on Windows Server, by
cifs, that theses files doesn't change the size and even time. Because
this rdiff-backup are not backuping theses files.

I found the thread
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/rdiff-backup-users/2006-02/msg00021.html
on mailing list about on feature that would solve my problem.

I found no 'option' on manual that would help, and I'd like to make sure
if there are no option to force verification of file even it's the same
size and time.

Thanks,

Solli M. Honorio