Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on the Linksys NAS200

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on the Linksys NAS200
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:53:23 -0400

On Jun 11, 2008, at 10:37 PM, Dean Cording wrote:

rdiff-backup users might be interested to know that an implementation of
rdiff-backup is available that runs on the Linksys NAS200, a cheap
self-contained NAS that supports two SATA drives.

Details on installing rdiff-backup are available from

Neat! Would you be interested in adding it to the rdiff-backup Wiki?

I noticed in your thread that you had trouble with the SMB mount. If you're still interested in making that work (and have tried the suggestions in the FAQ: http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/ FAQ.html#cifs ), I would be happy to take a look at your bug report.