Re: [rdiff-backup-users] inodes and Windows

From: Charles Marcus
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] inodes and Windows
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:34:19 -0400

On 4/14/2008, Josh Nisly (address@hidden) wrote:
I've never seen a Windows program that even attempts to handle hardlinks, so I'm not sure it's worth trying to handle them in rdiff-backup.

Maybe you could check out DataSafe Backup?

http://sofgem.selfip.com/

Claims to do just that... its free, but not open source :(

I'll be testing it sometime in the next few weeks, once I get three projects wrapped up

--

Best regards,

Charles