Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Building rdiff-backup on Windows

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Building rdiff-backup on Windows
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:14:46 -0400

On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Josh Nisly wrote:

Sounds like a flag for libcmt.lib is unnecessary, then. However, you shouldn't simply set lflags_arg to be that, but should append to that array. (We don't want to overwrite anything the user may have set)
Did you mean necessary or unncecessary? Since I'm scripting it, I can handle it either way, but including it will make it easier for others to build.

If every person building on Windows will need that setup as you wrote it, we can hard-code it into setup.py Since it will be coded in, a flag is unnecessary. (Unless people should be able to override it? I defer to you as an expert.)

Andrew