Re: [rdiff-backup-users] How to check "Need check"/"Backup in progress"?

From: Dave Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] How to check "Need check"/"Backup in progress"?
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 07:23:39 +1100

check the rdiff-backup nagios plugin on nagiosexchange.org
it does these things (hint its all in the current_mirror marker in the rdiff-backup-data directory.) It even contains the pid.

dave

Erik Forsberg wrote:
Hi!

Can I, by running some command or a python snippet, check if a
rdiff-backup destination directory is in need of a
--check-destination-dir?

Also, can I find out if a directory is currently the target of a
running backup?
(I'm running rdiff-backup 1.1.5, if it matters)

Thanks,
\EF