[rdiff-backup-users] Need access to raw mailing list archive

From: Curtis Preston
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:53:34 -0500

Hey, folks!  It's W. Curtis Preston, the author of Backup & Recovery and
the webmaster of www.backupcentral.com.

I'd like to add the rdiff-backup-users list to the backup software
mailing lists that I support on BackupCentral.com.  I added the
NetWorker, NetBackup, and TSM lists a year ago with great success, and
I'd like to do the same for popular open source packages like
Rdiff-backup.

One of the things I do when I add a list is to import its archives into
the forum engine for searchability.  In order to do this, I need access
to a raw version of the archives, not an HTML version such as is
currently available to me for this list.

Can anyone help me get this?

Thanks in advance.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies