[rdiff-backup-users] how to backup an rdiff-backup?

From: Farkas Levente
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] how to backup an rdiff-backup?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:52:01 +0100

hi,
we use rdiff-backup to backup our servers. but as we'd like to be more
safe we'd like to backup the rdiff-backup database/directory too to
another location. is there any better/faster way than simple rsync the
rdiff-backup base directory? i mean if we can use the rotated database
some more clever way to reduce bandwidth.
thanks.