Re: [rdiff-backup-users] warning about hard link

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] warning about hard link
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 02:57:21 +0100

On Wednesday 02 January 2008 02:47:39 Andrew Ferguson wrote:
> Ahh. If you are suggesting that the warning message not be printed if
> --no-hard-links is used, then, yes, that is a good idea.
Yes, exactly.  Not that it really matters that much, but somehow it seems
cleaner to only display a warning when it actually applies.

> Glad to hear that rdiff-backup is working for you over sshfs. Did you
> need to apply any patches? Or did it just work for you?
It just worked. Haven't done any extensive testing thought. Should also be
added that I was merely backup up my homedir. In other words; no files with
special properties, such as sockets etc.

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/