[rdiff-backup-users] SafeKeep version 1.0.3 (stable) released

From: Dimi Paun
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] SafeKeep version 1.0.3 (stable) released
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:14:23 -0400

This is release 1.0.3 of SafeKeep, a centralized and easy to use
backup application that combines the best features of a mirror
and an incremental backup.

What's new in this release:
  - Clarify licensing in lite of the new GPLv3 license;
  - New --force option to handle unexpected problems with the data repository;
  - Better logging and status handling when we invoke external commands
  - Clearer backup status on job end.
  - A small packaging bug got fixes.

Because of lags created by using mirrors, this message may reach you before
the release is available at the public sites. Sources and binaries will be
available from the following locations:

  - RedHat EL 3,4,5, CentOS 3,4,5, Fedora 4,5,6,7:
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-common-1.0.3-1.noarch.rpm
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-client-1.0.3-1.noarch.rpm
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-server-1.0.3-1.noarch.rpm
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-1.0.3-1.src.rpm

  - Ubuntu Edgy, Dapper, and Breezy:
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-common_1.0.3_all.deb
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-client_1.0.3_all.deb
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-server_1.0.3_all.deb

  - Source:
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/safekeep/safekeep-1.0.3.tar.gz

To find out more about the project visit on our website:
  http://safekeep.sourceforge.net

--
Dimi Paun <address@hidden>
Lattica, Inc.