Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.10 released

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.10 released
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

i think before i could see that happening i'd like to know how many people
have upgraded from 1.0.x to 1.1.x and whether they had any problems...

i'd also like to know if there are any folks doing large backups with
1.1.x:  a few million files minimum, 0.5 TB+, non-zero quantities of
hardlinks...

as i mentioned i'm still using 1.0.5 and probably won't switch soon, so
i'm relying on the community to provide enough proof that 1.1.x is
actually stable.

-dean