Re: [rdiff-backup-users] PATCH: Exclude if present

From: devzero
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] PATCH: Exclude if present
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:10:07 +0100

sorry, it seems it wasn`t my day yesterday - i accidentally (i really wonder
why!) interpreted /tmp/test1 and /tmp/backup_test as params for
--exclude-if-present and wondered about - but these aren`t just related to
--exclude-if-present and being the ordinary src and dst dir params - so all is
fine and i`m feeling like an idiot now... :(

seems i`m getting old..... :)