Re: [rdiff-backup-users] offsite service providers?

From: rdiff
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] offsite service providers?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

We perform rdiff-backups for our customers and charge a hosting fee. We are currently rdiffing as much as ~400GB for some customers and are entertaining a new ~3TB backup. If you are able to get us an initial image of your data and a place to ssh into with rdiff-backup 1.0.5, we can do the rest!

I have cc'd this to Kris so that he can get pricing for you If we can do backups cheaper than you can colocate somewhere, this may be a good deal for your company.

Fellow Listmate,
  Eric.

Kaico, Inc.
www.kaico.com