Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problems with backup to CIFS

From: Mario Doering
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problems with backup to CIFS
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:39:25 +0100

When commenting out the line 238 in fs_abilities.py, everythings seems
to work as normal.

But I have no clue if this could do lead to other problems later.

What does this line exactly check?

And what does upper_a.setdata() do?

I did this with rdiff-backup-1.0.4 (this version is marked stable in
gentoo).