[rdiff-backup-users] Can one backup files from an sshfs file system?

From: Eur Ing Chris Green
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Can one backup files from an sshfs file system?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:56:06 +0000

I'm about to start using rdiff-backup for various backups to and from
my Slackware 11 system.  There are a couple of remote systems
involved, one I can quite easily install rdiff-backup on so that's not
a problem but the other is more difficult - I have ssh access but I'm
not really able to build and/or install software.

If I mount that system as an sshfs (fsuser) file system will
rdiff-backup work?  I think I will only want to copy files *from* the
sshfs file system.

--
Chris Green