Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problem with "no usable temporary directory" er

From: Arone Silimantia
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problem with "no usable temporary directory" error...
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:26:23 -0800 (PST)

address@hidden wrote:
>I have no ability to set an environment

you don`t have this ability, but you have rdiff-backup at the remote site ?

Yes, that's right.

I am jailed into my home directory, I have _no_ interactive SSH login - I cannot login at all.  All I can do is scp/rsync/etc., and I can run a _small_ number of commands remotely, over ssh.  I cannot set an env var or anything like that.

(it is an rsync.net offsite backup account)

So, back to the problem ... is the error referring to a lack of tmp space on my side (sender) or the remote side (receiver) ?

How can I fix this ?  If it is referring to the receiver side, is there any way I can force it to just use ~/tmp  ?

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time