Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Anyone with success on AIX 5L?

From: roland
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Anyone with success on AIX 5L?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:04:07 +0100

Hi Les,

i`m not an AIX expert, but i have read several times that AIX 5L has sort of a "Linux compatibility layer".

So - maybe you should take a look at the "AIX Toolbox for Linux Applications" at http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/aix/products/aixos/linux/

There is also a Sourceforge Project and an Mailinglist which should offer better help for questions like this.

because the GNU linker doesn't know how to make a shared library).
huh? are you sure ?

regards
Roland

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Barstow" <address@hidden>