Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 4GB limit fixed in FC5 -- no longer affects rd

From: devzero
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 4GB limit fixed in FC5 -- no longer affects rdiff-backup
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 20:33:23 +0100

if librsync is unmaintained now, why isn`t anybody taking over maintenance then?

perhaps somebody should just take the sources, make a new release and put the
new release to his website and call this "librsync-new" and start a
fork....maybe this will make something happen making the librsync maintainers
wake up ;)

roland