Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup for email

From: roland
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup for email
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:42:14 +0100

i do it the other way around, saving rdiff-backup installations on remote systems and letting rdiff-backup run only locally: for avoiding need of twice the diskspace i`m using a special rsync option. see http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/rdiff-backup-users/2006-06/msg00069.html

wondering, if anybody is using this method, too.

regards
roland

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blair Zajac" <address@hidden>