Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup gives error for excluded files

From: rdiff.backup
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup gives error for excluded files
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:48:29 -0800

Hi,

My understanding is that with --exclude-globbing-filelist each file is excluded
by default, and with --include-globbing-filelist each file is included by
default - but for both if any line is preceded with a + or - then this
overrides whether the --include.. or --exclude option has been used.

Have I understood this wrong?  I thought I had verified this behaviour - but
can't check now as I'm at home :)  I'll check this out on Monday when I'm back
in the office.

Cheers,
Anthony

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com