Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable

From: Jes Kasper Klittum
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:05:25 +0200

Den 24/07/2006 kl. 11.45 skrev dean gaudet:

The traceback was the same, yes.

does it always fail at that same point?

if so, does it happen if you reduce the copy down to just that
directory... something small and reproduceable here would be great...

if you can get it down to a small set of directories could you try
reproducing the problem without the network involved? i.e. local disk to
local disk

The sad thing here is that it never fails at the same point. if I run it again, it may very well fail before it gets to the dir it died on before, or after it has processed the dir that it died on before.

Local to local is not an option - I don't have double the disc capacity available on disk. :-/

- Jes