Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No Longer Backing A Directory Up (Backup Not Wo

From: Peter Valdemar Mørch
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No Longer Backing A Directory Up (Backup Not Working)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:41:11 +0200

Mike Bydalek mbydalek-at-compunetconsulting.com |Lists| wrote:
I'd be more than happy to provide anything else needed to solve this.

When you discovered that you had backed up the /mnt/sxbackup/temp directory, did you then delete it from the /mnt/sxbackup/temp directory *only*, or did you delete server-root/mnt/sxbackup/temp too? I'm a newbie to rdiff-backup, but I think that if you did, you're in a non-recoverable state. (remember, I *think* so)

Regardless, can you reproduce this with a tiny simple example that you can post. so we can all follow the details and reproduce it ourselves?

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.morch.com