[rdiff-backup-users] Verbosity options

From: Andrew Black - lists
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Verbosity options
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:28:46 +0100

Hi
I am just trying out rdiff-backup. Is there a description of the verbosity levels. The main thing I would like to see is a list of which files it is updating on the remote mirror.

Is the a "no action" option - for experimental purposes I would like to write out the list of files it "wants" to backup and change the options till it does what I want.

Apologies if this is in the manual......
Andrew