[rdiff-backup-users] max archive size / revision depth

From: address@hidden
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] max archive size / revision depth
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:05:37 +0200

Hi,
  I'm going to use rdiff-backup in order to save about 70Gb of files (!).
If I start to use it, probably after some mounths/years it will fill the hd:
how can I "compact" it, deleting/compacting olds revisions of the files?

For example: I will delete an entire folder, but (I suppose) rdiff-backup will
keep it in his backup-history.
If I will not restore that folder, probably after an year I will be sure we'll
not need it anymore, so I can delete it form the history to free some space,
right? How can I do it?

Thanks
Alessandro